Saturday 31 December 2016

My Top Reads Of 2016

Hello!

From the title of the post you have probably already guessed what this post is all about. So let's get started on sharing my book highlights of 2016!

In no particular order:


1)Empire Of Storms by Sarah J Maas

Again no explanation is needed. This is the fifth book in the Throne Of Glass series and is part of a six book series. If you want to know more about the series I have a review of both Throne of Glass and Empire of Storms. I will leave a link to both reviews at the end of this post. If your not interested well just take it from me that this series is absolutely fantastic.


2)Vendetta and Inferno by Catherine Doyle

I came across this series when I met the author at a book event called Dept Con 2. I was so happy to come across this series because they are just amazing. The book starts in a quiet town where nothing really happens until five brothers move into the old run down mansion which has been uninhabited for years. If you want to know more about the series I have reviews of both books.


3) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare 

The first book in a new series by Cassandra Clare but still set in the Shadowhunter world. This follows Emma Carstairs and the Blackthorn children in the aftermath the war between shadowhunters and Sebastian Morgenstern. I have a review of this book to if you want to know more.


4) What's a Girl Gotta do? by Holly Bourne

A epic conclusion to an epic series about the importance of feminism. I can't praise this series enough and if you haven't read it them I urge you to check it out. It begins with Am I Normal Yet?

5) Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead

I have only recently read these books since a friend of mine recommended them to me and I was so glad that I decided to give them a try because I really enjoyed them. The six book series follows a girl called Rose Hathaway and her best friend Lissa.


And that brings my last post of 2016 to a close. Obviously I have read so many more great books this year than I have listed but here is just a few that stand out to me.

All that's left for me to say now is Happy New Year!

See you next year!

Throne Of Glass Review 
Empire Of Storms Review
Vendetta Review
Inferno Review
Lady Midnight Review

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...