Thursday 7 September 2017

I'm Moving!


I've decided to move my blog! It feels weird because oddly I think I'm going to miss Blogger but I feel super optimistic about moving.

I don't think Blogger is working for me but I'm not going to stop blogging, definitely not. This is why I've decided to move to Wordpress. I have heard great things about it and I have decided that the best thing for my blog would be to move.

I'm in the process of customising my new blog so it looks the way I want it to but after that I plan to start moving all of my posts over. All existing posts will remain here too, there probably just won't be any new updates.

So if you want more updates I would absolutely love for you to follow my new blog at the following link:

https://youneedtoreadthesebooks.wordpress.com/

Thank you so much! 

Goodbye Blogger! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...