Wednesday 17 August 2016

A guide for non readers- how to find the time to read

Hi everyone!!

So I haven't done one of these in a while but for anyone that doesn't know this is a guide that I hope will help encourage you to read if your not a massive fan of books.

Here is a link to my last post which outlines why you should read (sorry I haven't updated in so long):
http://youneedtoreadthese.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/a-guide-for-non-readers-why-should-you.html?m=1

So this time I thought I'd write about how to find the time to read. The first piece of advice I will give you is to bring a book everywhere and I mean everywhere. You never know when your going to get the chance to read, you might get a five minute break or a free period where your able to read.

Another idea is to plan when you are going to read such as before bedtime or after dinner. Put aside an hour or half an hour where you know that during that time you are going to read.  

That's all I can really say so I hoped it helped. This time I am going to recommend you to read Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas because the fifth book in the series is coming out this September. I have reviewed this book although it isn't very good because it is my first ever review.

Throne of Glass review-
http://youneedtoreadthese.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/fantasy-corner-throne-of-glass-review.html?m=1

Buy Throne of Glass-
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/140883233X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471466781&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=throne+of+glass&dpPl=1&dpID=51765NmOIvL&ref=plSrch

Bye for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...